Executive Order No. 82 (December 8, 1986)
- creating the Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor(PCUP).
Administrative Order No. 111 (January 30, 1989)
-directing all concernd government agencies in cooperation with the PCUP to participate in trisectoral dialogues ad activities in response to the concerns of the urban poor.
Proclamation No. 367 (January 30, 1989)
- declaring Dec 2 to 8 of every year as Urban Poor Solidarity Week (UPSW).
Republic Act 7279 (March 24, 1992)
- of the Urban Development and Housing Act (UDHA) providing for a comprehensive and continuing urban development and housing program
Republic Act 7835 (December 16, 1994)
- the Comprehensive Integrated Shelter and Financing Act of 1994.
Memorandum Order No. 74 (Septemter 13, 2002)
- directing the Housing and Urban Development Coordinating Council (HUDCC) to formulate and adopt certain guiddelines and implement post-proclamation activities in the areas proclaimed as socialized housing sites.
Executive Order No. 131 (October 1, 2002)
- declaring open to disposition for socialized housing purposes certain government-owned lands defined under RA 7279 and providing or the disposition thereof.
Executive Order No. 152 (December 10, 2002)
- designating the PCUP as the sole clearing house for the conduct of demolition and eviction activities involving the homeless and underprivileged citizens as amended by Executive Order No. 708 (February 26, 2008).
Executive Order No. 153 (December 10, 2002)
- instituting the national drive to supress and eradicate professional squatters and squatting syndicates.
Executive Order No. 523 (April 7, 2006)
- instituting the use of alternative dispute resolution in the executive department of government.
Executive Order No. 708 (February 26, 2008)
- devolving the functions of the PCUP as the clearing house fro conduct of demolition and eviction activities involving the homeless and underprivileged citizens to the local government units with PCUP retaining its monitoring and reporting units.
Administrative Order No. 265 (May 14, 2009)
- providing free legal aid for the poor
Republic Act No. 9710 (August 14, 2009)
- AN ACT PROVIDING FOR THE MAGNA CARTA OF WOMEN (Source: http://www.pcw.gov.ph/ )
Executive Order No. 69 (March 29, 2012)
- strengthening the Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor
Implementing Rules Regulations of Executive Order No. 69 (Series of 2012)
- IRR of EO 69, Otherwise known as "Strengthening the Presidential Commission for the Urban Poor"
Pre-Demolition Conference Guidelines (Series of 2013)
- Guidelines on Requesting for Police Assistance in Demolition or Eviction Activities under the Urban Development and Housing Act